First off all open your browser and go to http://www.google.com. Then try these one by one and see what happens. (Best of you click the back button before you try the next one.).
Note: Do not include the double quotation marks (") when entering the phrase in Google.
- Google Easter Eggs - type these words - "Google Easter Eggs" - (doesn't matter if its upper case or lower case) and on the Google search box then click "I'm feeling lucky"
- Looking for Chuck Norris? - type "Find Chuck Norris" and click "I'm feeling lucky" -see what Google has to say.
- Googl3 s4ys -r34d th15- type "Google l33t" and click "I'm feeling lucky" and read
- Google Gothic - type "Google Gothic" and click ... you know what to click by now and see what happens. Take a look at the buttons in particular.
- For the Free BSD and Linux lovers, type these words and see what happens
- Google Microsoft - type "Google Microsoft"
- Talk to Ewmew ... I mean Elmer Fudd- Type: ewmew fudd ...(you know what to do next)
- Do you speak Klingon? - Enter "xx-klingon"
- How about piglatin? - Type "xx-piglatin"
- Do you know bork? - type xx-bork
- Feeling loco? - type "Google loco"
- And finally do you want to know the answer to life, universe and everything?
type: "answer to life, the universe and everything" and this time click GOOGLE SEARCH