Infolinks In Text Ads

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Whew, it's been a very busy year for me! Especially on my daytime job, that's one reason I haven't made an update here. And just today, early this morning in fact, my old HDD conked out! Though I can fix but I haven't any time to do it yet. I'm currently running on my back-up system.

One thing I'm very thankful for is I have some my important files on my Dropbox folder. I'll post another blog about this and how Dropbox saved me some trouble!

For now I just want to share what kept me really busy this year.
1. My full time job as a secondary school computer teacher! (ugh)
2. I've been busy starting a new hobby (photography) and restarting an old one (drawing, both by hand and digital) and you can see my works here at Redgage.com.

This is it for now! Have a happy and prosperous new year everyone

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!

    You have just been awarded with a "True Blogger" award...

    To claim it...simply visit:
    http://bit.ly/faJudz

    See You There! :)

    ReplyDelete