Infolinks In Text Ads

Product Wish List:#1 Wacom Cintiq 21UX Interactive Pen Display


I had my first Wacom graphic tablet after I resigned from my first job way back in 2000. It was an Art Pad II. I had been using it my work and I love using it, so I thought of buying it from my employer. Using a graphic tablet is way much easier than using the mouse, especially in editing pictures. I have used to play some games too. heheh.

Artpad II was durable, it stayed with me for a few years and probably I would still be using it by now if my brother did borrow it and they can't find the pen. :(.


I missed using the graphic tablet. I thought of visiting Wacom's site and check out their product line and thought of making a wish list and write it here. Then I saw this! The new Cintiq 21UX Interactive Pen Display!!
I know very well that I can't afford this for now, but since this is just a wish, what don't I make it big?

Read the details of the product here.

No comments:

Post a Comment